Thursday, January 19, 2017

#LifeGoals 100 Bucket List Ideas


We all have life goals that we would like to achieve in our lifetime. I think that goals help us keep ourselves in check and help us to realize exactly what we want in life. I believe that knowing what you want to accomplish in your life is the first step to achieving your goals. I love creating bucket lists because they help me to document all my memories.
  1. Learn self defense
  2. Live a life I am proud of
  3. Have my dream body
  4. Develop my own daily yoga routine
  5. Write a letter to myself to open in ten years
  6. Run a 5k
  7. Write a book
  8. Learn not care about what other people think of me
  9. Overcome my fears
  10. Learn how to surf
  11. Attend a cooking class
  12. Learn to play the guitar
  13. Learn sign language
  14. Graduate college
  15. But my first home
  16. Learn Archery
  17. Make a time capsule
  18. Become more flexible
  19. Learn to love myself and accept my flaws and imperfections
  20. Be an amazing mother
  21. Learn how to use chop sticks
  22. Discover my own secret spot
  23. Bake every single thing in a cook book
  24. Learn to read and speak in a different language fluently
  25. Start my own business
  26. Solve a Rubik’s cube
  27. Finish and frame a painting
  28. Drink more water
  29. Beat a world record
  30. Get my license
  31. Solve Jigsaw puzzle
  32. Learn to juggle
  33. Open a 401k
  34. Get life insurance
  35. Start running everyday
  36. Accomplish a wall split
  37. Design my own converses
  38. Learn fluent French
  39. Dye my hair a crazy color
  40. Be a bridesmaid
  41. Create a popular blog
  42. Get Abs
  43. Own a wreck this journal
  44. Get more sleep
  45. Learn a magic trick
  46. Start a meditation routine
  47. Be more organized
  48. Read more
  49. Make my own lip balm
  50. Become a mother
  51. Sit in the front row at a concert
  52. Get a tattoo
  53. Learn to sew
  54. Plant an herb garden
  55. Create a gratitude journal
  56. Meet a celebrity
  57. Live not just survive
  58. Create a family recipe to be passed down
  59. Have my own clothing line
  60. Make a tan tattoo
  61. Attend a masquerade party
  62. Get a hot stone massage
  63. Create my own fragrance
  64. Live more and worry less
  65. Have a wardrobe I love
  66. Learn to crochet
  67. Replace every negative comment with a positive thought
  68. Say yes to everything for one day
  69. Give people a reason to remember my name
  70. Create my own adventure book
  71. Marry the love of my life
  72. Start a savings account
  73. Smile more
  74. Believe in myself
  75. Learn Origami
  76. Create something beautiful
  77. Adopt a child
  78. Eat at a five star restaurant
  79.  Create my own signature cocktail
  80. Get a makeover
  81. Take more pictures
  82. Make time for family
  83. Overcome my fears
  84. Learn to ballroom dance
  85. Have more patience
  86. Redesign my bedroom
  87. Start my own family
  88. Learn to play the violin
  89. Own a beach house
  90. Raise a child with a heart for Jesus
  91. Get fit
  92. Travel somewhere new
  93. Eat healthier
  94. Learn the parent trap handshake
  95. Read a 100 books in a year
  96. Make a new discovery
  97. Backpack across Europe
  98. Live to meet my grandchildren
  99. Die with no regrets
  100. Start a YouTube channel

I encourage all my readers to join me in completing this bucket list. Also, as always I would love to hear about your journey towards completing this list and will enjoy sharing mine as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment